Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My First Post

Life is moving at the speed of life...  Which for me has been at the speed of sound lately or at the speed of my newborn baby's crying for attention.  The year 2010 contains a large number of new beginnings for me.  Just 12 hours before the new year started my wife gave birth to our first son.  She seems to be good at making boys.  I had only been involved with making girls before.  Anyway, Baby J came on New Years Eve just in time for me to get my tax deduction.

I am truly blessed to have such a loving and supportive wife as well as a loving and supportive mother and stepfather.  They all have kept me going through the last few years of my life.  My wife has truly kept me sane and helped me to find my way back to church.

Tonight was a rather historical night for me.  In order to become a minister in the Methodist church, you are required to be voted in by your home church.  I am very lucky that the church council approved of me and is supporting me.  It has been a truly blessed day.

In Faith, Hope and LOVE,
Robbin
><>

No comments:

Post a Comment